Friday, August 29, 2008

Summer's End

Summer is coming to an end. Surprisingly, this summer's been pretty eventful. I wasn't really looking forward to summer school, but I got it done. 6 weeks of waking up at 6:40 and not coming home till 1 ish monday through thursday. I met a lot of people, and I had a pretty fun time. I'm not saying that I'd want to go again, but it wasn't really a waste of time. I worked out for most of the summer and ate healthy for some time. I met some new people here and there, and I had fun. Sure there was a downside, but that's just life. I wish I went on mission trip, but oh well. There's going to be plenty of more opportunites. Hopefully as summer ends and the new school year begins, I'll be able to stay on task and get my priorities straight. I really hope I can pull through with wrestling and badminton. If I can't...then oh well. at least I'll know that I tried. High school - don't leave with regrets.

No comments: