Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh and I guess we made it, or at least we made it this far..

SO...............here we are, about to start Junior year and ready for a fresh start! Today is maze for seniors and juniors. It's gonna be fun to see old friends and maybe make new ones. I feel a lot wiser and more aware of my surroundings now. Theres open mat today too. man I'm gonna be sore tomorrow. hahaha. One thing that really got me thinking was how I always say what I want, but I never actually pull through with it. It's been a really big problem for me within the past few years, but this year, I'm planning on changing that. I'm going to try my best to stick with all the things that I've said I'm going to stick with. I need to read more books too. OH! very exciting news. I'm losing weight. :D I don't know how much I weigh, but it's showing from mah belly. :] hahaha it's gonna be a lot of hard work, but nothing worth gaining comes easy. well.........I'm gonna go play starcraft for a bit, and then............probably go to american around like 11 ish, and then go to maze, open mat, and then come home. most likely to exchange my coins for cash at coinstar and then go to Kevin's and play some more starcraft :D It's been a good summer. got 2 weeks to enjoy the rest of it :]

No comments: