Wednesday, August 6, 2008

HERRO

So I went to open mat for wrestling yesterday. Man.......I was so sore afterwards. Sigh...I guess that just means I have to get in shape. hahaha.

Plan for the weeks before summer ends -
Run/Jog everyday to Kevin's y practice stance/takedowns.
Try to eat healthy.
Maybe work out i.e. pushups, situps, pullups, jumprope, jog some more.
get clothes
maybe cut hair
catch up with mi amigos
pray a lot more
qt errrrrday
relax and enjoy summer.

I've been sleeping during the day after I got back from summer school, and also at night. I'm guessing that during one day, I'd sleep 10-11 hours total. very good. I hope that everyone updates their blogs soon. it's boring reading the same ones over and over. Not that I do.....it's just some people might want to read about their personal lives. :P hahaha jk.

No comments: