Tuesday, August 19, 2008

FOR SPARTA!

today i got a battlescar. it was pretty crazy, but now it's sucks :[ hhaha man it's so stupid how i got it too. I climbed over my backyard fence today when I was walking to Kevin's and my hand got cut off of the fence. Oh I saw american cross country run from american all the way down to my house. lol hella far. I think it's like 4 or 6 miles going from american to my house and back....but anyways they're beasts :] I went to maze, waited in line forever, got my picture taken....and it was really akward. then i got my schedule. it doesn't look too fun this year :[ I really hope I can get Hashimoto for Alg 2. other than that, everything was peachy......but today at open mat, I was with this one fat white kid. He's gonna be an 8th grader I think.......but I've never met anyone smell that bad before. I swear I smelled him even when I got home. it was pretty bad. 2 weeks before school starts. gotta make the best of it!

No comments: