Friday, July 11, 2008

YAY EMO SCREAMO

man I miss 8th grade. A lot of good memories back then. Now it's just stress, stress, and more stress. Stupid high school. 2 years. 2 MORE YEARS! then all will be done and a new part of my life will begin. Just keep focused on the things that need to get done. Work hard, Play hard. For the past 2 weeks, it's been filled with working out, fishing, eating tacos, and lately swimming :D.....but I wanna go catch that damn shark. Hopefully we'll go soon. the heat is unbearable.



Note to self- Go shop for shorts/jeans
outlet shopping for the best bang for your buck
Haircut
work out
study T_T
Stay out of the sun.


Now onto my dream - It was very weird. I was at some huge building with random people. I only remember Kevin,Tony, and Justin for some reason. We have to get out of the building, and we're in this arcade room. I find two bats and give one to Justin. Then we somehow get out and leave in a car. Then I wake up like 0_0. fun

No comments: