Saturday, July 5, 2008

DUDE

DUDE WHAT THE EFF? i just found a salamander in my house........like right outside my brother's door. i caught it in a water bottle......but WHAT THE EFF DUDE?~! HOW THE HELL DID IT GET IN HERE?! pictures later.

EDIT - I forgot to tell about my fourth of July. Happy belated America! hahaha. anyways So the day started off with my 10 am Jog to Kevin Lee's jeep. Then I greeted him with a special "sweaty" hello. Then I ate some of his food and chilled. Then we went over to Sarah Brown's for an EM picnic. buhaha. Picnic crashers. Then there was an unpleasant occurrence, but whatever. Then we went swimming and chilled. We bought fireworks with Foxey bae bae and then we went back to Sb's. We made some legal fireworks uhmmmm special with Foxey bae bae's street knowledge. the Jooster had a very nice time with the sparklers a.k.a. kiddie works from K dawg. We lit fireworks and had a smashing time. Then we went back to K dawg's and chilled. Came home, slept, woke up at 9:30 cause I thought I had tutor at 10 but HE DIDNT COME UNTIL LIKE 12. I was upset but not too much. Now I'm thinking of what I'm going to do. probably go to the Jooster's and chill there. Have a good day Bloggy.


Later -
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/jonathankimchi/1-25.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/jonathankimchi/2-18.jpg

















No comments: