Friday, July 25, 2008

good morning!

I love it when I get a very good night's sleep, that I wake up not realizing what day it is. hahaha I think this is the most sleep I've gotten the entire summer. 11 hours. yay. I've been thinking about cutting my hair, but for now, I've decided to keep it.

I already know that I overthink things and I overanalyze way too much, but lately, it's been getting worse. I'm positive that the Devil's just pulling me off course of what God wants me to do. He's putting all of these blocks in front of me so that I can turn away from God, but I need to submerse myself within God's love, his Word, and just trust in him. For those that read this, please pray for me that God will be able to guide me and teach me as well as rebuke me so that I can be ready for his Will. No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it. 1 Corinthians 10:13




Other than that, my life's been pretty peachy. Summer school is almost over! two more weeks. My normal routine for the day has gone from waking up, summer school, getting home, to tony's house, then working out, then tennis. But yesterday we went fishing and no one got a bite. It's okay. Theres always next time. :D Now I have to do SAT tutor homework and study. but first breakfast! so hopefully today will be a good day.

No comments: