Sunday, July 27, 2008

Who?

Who is it that welcomes us with open arms? Who is it that pushes us to do the seemingly impossible, even if our faith is that of a mustard seed? Who is it that under every condition or through whatever action we take is always with us? Who is it that longs to see us and hear from us every single day of our lives? The answer? I'm sure whoever is reading this already knows. I just felt like sharing this amazing video with a very powerful meaning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP0bVvLT35w

Anyways, I had a really rough morning today. Things were just not what I expected. Same with Friday. A lot of little mishaps turned into one very unpleasant night. Today after church, I went over Tony's house to work out. Surprisingly enough, as I was on his computer, I watched that video, and it made me realize that NOTHING matters when God is in control. It doesn't matter if someone doesn't listen to you no matter how many times you tell them what you want, or if it seems like you're too far gone to come back to God, or even if you think that you're wasting your time somewhere. The thing is, God really does work in mysterious ways. He made me forget about all of my problems, even if it was after church, and just told me to calm down and get my priorities straight.

No comments: