Thursday, July 3, 2008

So......

It seems like blogspot is catching on. I remember back in 7th grade, my science teacher made us use this. He was ahead of his time. His name was Mr. Mann. hahahah what a funny guy. He used to hang his wet/used speedos on top of the classroom heater. it was gross. A couple years before I got to Thornton, I heard it dropped on some kid's head. sucks to be him. lol. Man this week went by really fast. Actually.....this summer's been pretty fast. Seems like yesterday that we got out of school. the past routine of everyday from monday-wednesday has been go to summer school :[, come home, go to Joo's house, work out like a beast, and then on tuesday we went fishing for 15 min, then on wednesday we went and ALMOST CAUGHT A LEOPARD SHARK, and then after all that excitement we go eat tacos. Today was a rest day for all of us. Somewhere in between all that, we washed Bae's car and ate steak. Very fun :] I think this summer is going to be a smash. BUT on an important note......God's been speaking to me in very different, but important ways this week. One was that he helped me focus my mind on praise team, and what I need to get accomplished as a praise leader, but I forgot what it was. I hate this. I think of something really important, but I forget it. Another thing was just to trust in him. I've been doing QT this whole week and it's helped out a lot. I'm hoping to make it a habit. I'm looking forward to Winter Retreat. A lot actually. Just because I need a Spiritual push. I mean I should be striving for that every day, but I'm going to try my best to keep it on a consistent level. Let's hope for the best!

No comments: