Sunday, February 22, 2009

ninety-four

It's very hard to sit here
and realize that season's really over.
All the hard work, sweat, and frustration
that's gone into those long and very tiring
four months has come to an end. Sure I didn't
get to wrestle at MVAL's, but I'm okay with
the season ending at that. It's been really hard
but I've come out with my head up. I can say that
I finally finished what I wanted to do. I know
I won't have any regrets. There were a lot of
moments to be remembered and people I probably
won't end up forgetting. I'm grateful for them
and I'm grateful for being a part of the team.
It's gonna be weird, coming home at 3 pm and
not having to worry about my weight, or
what i'm going to be eating. It's going to be
weird, finally focusing just on school and
being around the same people. I guess that
things turned out pretty good for me this year.
without wrestling, I'd still be 168+, really lazy,
grumpy, unhappy, and unmotivated. Now I'm 142, happy,
motivated, and very focused. I really have to get back
into the Word. Life's been really challenging for me.

prayer request- for me to start reading the Word more
diligently, and to take time out of my day to focus
on prayer.

No comments: