Saturday, February 7, 2009

how funny

some people just have all the luck. I wonder why some people
just have all the luck, and nothing ever goes wrong for them.
Are they behaving a certain way or saying certain things
that make them that way? I don't really know, and I have
this void in my heart. It's constantly pointing out,
that I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't say anything
or provoke anyone. So why does it feel so unfair? Maybe
this is just a blessing in disguise. A good friend of mine
pointed that out to me. I don't know, I guess it's kinda hard
for me to really put that into context. I feel that I was
targeted in some way. Okay, it just happened to be my room
that they broke into, and then just left without taking anything.
I'm glad that they didn't take anything, but I still feel like
everything was unfair. A blessing in disguise.....I can't really
say that I see the blessing in that, but then again, I'm very
short-sighted when it comes to seeing goals. I'm selfish, impatient
naive, and stubborn, but God still loves me. I hope you know that
He loves you too.

























































I still miss my dog.

No comments: