Thursday, September 11, 2008

I AM AMERICA AND SO CAN YOU!

Stephen Colbert is a genius. So I haven't had a computer for the past two days. It broke on tuesday cause I tried to connect a scanner, and didn't install the program.....so I got the blue screen of death. A very sad day indeed. After my crying and mourning, I turned it into the hands of Joylap. then I went to practice bball. I met some interesting people. I scored the game winning shot with a 3 pointer :] by luck -_- but whatever. then played bball again the next day. Today I went, and today was not my day. I missed a lot. I got into photo! so happy. I left my starcraft cd in my old dell which is currently at Joylap -_-. I hope I can get it tomorrow. So basically what ended up happening was that my old dell was pretty much bleh, but I was able to transfer all the important word documents, pictures, and music that I needed into this new computer. Only down side is that the fan sucks. maybe needs a graphics card. So when I got the computer today, it didn't work cause one wire wasn't connected. I was furious. anyways whatever. I forgot what I was going to add....oh my classes are pretty cool. My ID card is pretty bleh. lol :D I just realized how big the tower is for my desktop. I feel productive.

No comments: