Tuesday, September 30, 2008

attack of stress from outer space!

Sometimes, I get overwhelmed by school work, social life, and other things that tie in, but somehow I manage to get through it alright. I might not turn to God for help sometimes, but He still turns me around in some way and gives me a chance to really just reflect. It's like when you fall so far away and when you think you've reached rock bottom, God steps in and everything in your life just seems to turn around.



When I used to get REALLY sick, to the point of delirium, it was really bad. I'd have a high fever, sleep most of the day, and what got really scary was that when I was sick, I'd see and hear things in really fast motion. like people would be blurs and words would be jumbled. That's kinda how life feels right now. It's gonna clear up and get better just like it does when I'm sick, so just gotta deal with it for now right? Stay focused and work for what you earn.

No comments: