Monday, December 14, 2009

green eggs and ham is not the same as green legs and spam.

Today, before I went to first period, I saw a carton of chocolate milk spilled onto the hallway floor and it inspired me to take a picture. Unfortunately, I did not have my camera at school.That image of spilled milk made me think about all of the pictures I've taken. My photography teacher from junior year once told me that he brought a camera with him, wherever he went.....and he meant wherever. I remember right after he gave me that advice, I started bring my simple point and shoot canon camera wherever I went. Luckily, one day after school, I was able to take a beautiful picture of a dragonfly lying motionless upon a concrete street. I guess what I'm trying to say.....is that I'm glad I saw that carton of chocolate milk today. I also forgot to mention, one of my friends named Amar was taking a video recording of himself all throughout the day, so that he could enter to a scholarship called A day in the life. I'm sure that whoever is reading this note, has seen the stop motion video of a man taking a picture of himself everyday for about six years. It's good to know that people love simplicity as much as complexity.

Say!
I like green eggs and ham!
I do! I like them, Sam-I-am!
And I would eat them in a boat.
And I would eat them with a goat...

And I will eat them in the rain.
And in the dark. And on a train.
And in a car. And in a tree.

So I will eat them in a box.
And I will eat them with a fox.
And I will eat them in a house.
And I will eat them with a mouse.
And I will eat them here and there.
Say! I will eat them ANYWHERE!

No comments: