Monday, November 2, 2009

extra hour

I'm so happy that Day Light Savings was yesterday.
I get an extra hour of sleep. I don't feel as
drained throughout the day. The only downside
at least for today....was that school got out
two minutes later than regular time. Before,
our school time would be faster than regular...
but today it was slower........talk about major
lag. I want a car.....and I feel that I need a
car. It would make my life much easier, if I didn't
have to wait for a ride, or leave somewhere really
early because I wouldn't have a ride later on. My
friends wouldn't have to be in the same boat as me.
speaking of boats....today I saw the "IM ON A BOAT"
shirt at Journey's....and considered purchasing
the "Jesus Is My Homeboy" shirt. I would like to
have a job right now. I need to start on my
personal statement. I have cravings for candy...
at school. I love candy. I shall update this more
later on during the week. I miss you.

No comments: