Friday, August 21, 2009

Some people never cease to amaze me.

I really like dark chocolate. I can never stop loving Choco tacos.



ThA ChOnG BonG : tried skinny jeans and said wtf a little too loud at the store
ThA ChOnG BonG : mom is going to korea next tuesday... party time? xD
ThA ChOnG BonG : wants to be a gi-joe when he grows up :)
ThA ChOnG BonG : is wearing his new shoes an hat =]
ThA ChOnG BonG : limited edition ramen??? ?_?
ThA ChOnG BonG : is bored. lets chill out. -____-
ThA ChOnG BonG : hates life! D:
ThA ChOnG BonG : just did the most ghetto thing in my life x3
ThA ChOnG BonG : i ,like God do not play with dice and dosent belive in coincidence.

The younger generations are getting worse and worse. this is true.
hahahahah I just want to say.....comparing me from when I was a freshman
the younger generations are definitely getting worse. XD - freshman face

No comments: