Sunday, July 5, 2009

Jenny was a friend of mine

So for the past three weeks, I've been at church
literally every day. For the next.....three weeks
I'll be at church every day again....but excluding
one week for summer camp...so that's 2 weeks.
This summer is very busy, but I think it's going
to be very rewarding. I'll be gone for three weeks
in Ukraine/Eastern Europe. Hopefully, I'll be able
to take a lot of pictures and update as soon as I
come back. I guess, it's good that I've been at
church so much, but then.....I don't know. It's
just whatever for me. I'd rather be there...than
somewhere else, where I know I'll be dumb and
make bad decisions. Anyways, This summer is
somewhat eventful. It's not too bad, and I'm
not complaining. Killing time with Blockles
and Draw My Thing.

No comments: