Monday, June 8, 2009

Some people these days

A lot of things have been bugging me lately.
I guess it's just, I'm not really having as much
fun as I should be having. I've been really trying
to enjoy what's left of my junior year. I'm very
excited to be a senior, but it's so unreal that
it's finally going to be senior year for me. Just the fact that
the people I've grown so attached to, during the past
three years, will be leaving off to college and moving on.
I hope the best for everyone in the class of '09. I'm sure
a lot of you will move on to do big and great things.

Other than high school being....stupid, We'll be getting our
yearbooks this thursday. Fun stuff......
I'm pretty excited for Ukraineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
but a lot of work has to be done. I NEED TO GET SERVICE HOURS!!!!

No comments: